The Fishermen’s Hospital Charity is registered for Gift Aid.
Gift Aid means we can claim back 25p on every £1 an individual donates £1 to The Fishermen’s Hospital Charity provided the following conditions are met:
- you have paid at least as much in Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in the tax year the donation is being made and
- you make a Gift Aid declaration that gives us permission to claim it.
Official guidance is here (link to external website, opens in new tab).
Please either complete the form opposite for a single donation or download the relevant form below, print out, fill in, sign and post to The Clerk.
Please do not hesitate to contact The Clerk if you require any assistance or have any queries.
Please complete this form to make a single Gift Aid declaration.
Please notify the charity if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.